With the adoption of Cloud and virtualization the there is a prominent shift from a traditional approach of enterprises that only designed for IT and neglected user experience to companies that lay emphasis on product features, usability and creating a delightful user experience in the SaaS world. Cloud computing has been around for quite some time. Now enterprises have started trusting it after testing its development projects and applications. Enterprises have slowly shown forward movement and are slowly moving their critical operations too onto the cloud.The cloud and virtualisation have deployed applications that are infrastructure-responsive and can scale themselves smartly. Because the applications are aware of external events, decisions can be made quickly and the application and infrastructure together can facilitate real-time delivery.
Benefits of cloud based solutions Our Cloud computing solutions have enormous benefits to offer:
- Increased Efficiency – As opposed to the traditional ways, cloud services are quickly deployed and are instantly ready for use in a matter of minutes.
- Faster Disaster Recovery – Since capacity, location planning and operations are now our responsibilities, it allows enterprises to respond quickly to any business changes that may arise unexpectedly.
- High Flexibility – Enterprises have moved to cloud mainly due to its ability to quickly meet business demands as required. It has shortened time to market
- New Business Models – We offer enterprises new cloud based business models and value propositions using cloud services alone.
- High Collaboration – Allows all employees across the globe to sync up and work on documents and shared apps concurrently, and receive critical updates in real time.
- Go Green – We use servers as per the business need, thus decreasing the carbon footprint. Using the cloud results in almost 30% less energy consumption and carbon emissions than using on-site servers